The PharmaPort’s GPS Tracking and GSM Monitoring systems permit 24/7 retrieval, analysis and sharing of system information such as global location, internal and external temperatures, temperature conditioning capacity, and deviations from set point. The PharmaPort’s Pro-Tectic technology system works together with the remote monitoring to communicate alarm information more than 6 hours before a potential problem with a shipment.
Data is independently acquired by the Elpro Libero® data logging system to comply with FDA 21 CFR 11 criteria for incorruptible recording for verification. Additional information on the Libero is available at our Elpro Libero Data Logger page.
- Supports compliance with World Health Organization (WHO) standard Status Alarm/OK, and MKT (mean kinetic temperature).
- User programmable five temperature zones (recommended PDA-39-ICH guideline).
- PDF/A (ISO 19005-1) provides a mechanism for representing visual appearance of electronic documents over time, independent of the systems used to create, store or render such files.
- USB compatible; no software required. The PDF/A is automatically generated when the Libero® data logger is inserted into any PC USB port.
- Predictive performance monitoring registers reserve conditioning capacity to advise of time remaining when unplanned transport excursions occur.